Wedding & Photo Bless is Japanese owned Bali local photograph company. This plan doesn't include dress, but professinal Japanese photographers can take great quality of pictures. It is recommended plan for those who want only pictures during ceremony and party, and only taking memorial photo but not wedding ceremony.
Total Satisfaction 4
Lowest Price9,000yen / 1person
- Menus & Prices
- Preperarion ~ Wedding Place Photo(2hours)： 25,000 yen /150 cuts + delivery fee
- Photo Tour after Ceremony(30min)： 15,000 yen /50 cuts + delivery fee
- Ceremony Party(15min)： 9,000 yen /20 cuts + delivery fee
- Ceremony Party(1hour)： 12,500 yen /70 cuts + delivery fee
- Ceremony Party(to the end)： 30,000 yen /100 cuts + delivery fee
- Photos taken by a professional Japanese photographer, Photo CD
- ＊The above rates are photography fees only. Activity fee, tour fee, car rental fee and other charges are not included. Any additional charges (temple entrance fee for photographer, etc) will be the responsibility of the guest.
- * Our photographer will take photos at your request locations (in some locations prior permission for taking photos by photographer are required including luxury hotels, restaurants, etc). Asking permission is the responsibility of the guest.
- * Dress and make-up service is not included. Please prepare by yourself.
Photo Plan Sample Photo
- if(!＄col_suffix):?>催行会社 else:?>Sponsor Company endif;?>
- Add: Jl. Raya Semate No.41, Abianbase Kapal, Mengwi, Badung, Bali
- TEL: 0361 740 4691
- 2013/04/01 - 2014/03/31/
We didn’t hold wedding ceremony at that time. However, we took commemorative photos in wedding dress on our holiday. I was impressed I could wear my long-cherished wedding dress.
The photographer was Japanese, so I could make requests to take photos like I wanted. The result was as I hoped, I’m very satisfied.
Choose a Genre
Exclusive Camera Man
Total Coordinate Kelly An is the wedding produced company that has the head office in Japan and branch companies all ove
Impressive Ceremony in Church Erina Wedding has their offices in Bali and Japan. Their church wedding is held at the chu